The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

User avatar
Ellie
Posts: 2210
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:51 am
Location: Foggy London Town
Contact:

Post by Ellie » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:00 am

Ruth! Whats going down up Northside?

User avatar
rock_midget
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by rock_midget » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Ellie wrote:Ruth! Whats going down up Northside?
A few snowflakes, my bank balance, and my ability to write in longhand. Seriously, I can no longer write the letter b properly. It's a disaster. I require charity aid. I should get that Heather Mills-McCartney to come and give me a million pounds of someone else's money

OH NOES SHE CANT ANNYMORES!!!12121!

Hi Ellie, how's it going?

Image ?
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

Barry
Posts: 680
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: Kingston

Post by Barry » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Hey Ruth! If you hadn't been away from the forum so long, you'd know that posting that pic is very cruel :(
http://www.frank-turner.com/forum/viewt ... ght=merked

User avatar
rock_midget
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by rock_midget » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:08 pm

Barry wrote:Hey Ruth! If you hadn't been away from the forum so long, you'd know that posting that pic is very cruel :(
http://www.frank-turner.com/forum/viewt ... ght=merked
Er, oops... Sorry mate.

Image

Better?
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

Barry
Posts: 680
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: Kingston

Post by Barry » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:43 pm

Yep :) :(

User avatar
Kirsty
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:32 am
Location: Hadfield
Contact:

Post by Kirsty » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Me, essay mark, good, same sentence. Bit shocked! Might as well cherish the moment as it's probably the only time I'll ever get a first for an essay.

Just saw Jack Straw in Harrow. Bit random.

User avatar
teamescape
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by teamescape » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:13 am

Watched Superbad last night. Literally one of the best films I've seen in ages.

Yes, I AM fully aware that its been out for a while.

Barry
Posts: 680
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: Kingston

Post by Barry » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:38 am

teamescape wrote:Watched Superbad last night. Literally one of the best films I've seen in ages.
True - I saw it last summer, I reckon enough time has past for me to find it hilarious again, I'll have to re-watch it

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:58 am

The second time was funnier for me

User avatar
teamescape
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by teamescape » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:55 pm

Barry wrote:
teamescape wrote:Watched Superbad last night. Literally one of the best films I've seen in ages.
True - I saw it last summer, I reckon enough time has past for me to find it hilarious again, I'll have to re-watch it
Might have to watch it again this week, thoroughly enoyed it.

On a side note, just had a conversation with my nan about "the gays". She concluded, amongst other things, that homosexuality in the UK is all because of the Sikhs. Magic.

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:10 pm

I have just got myself a shit load of free clothes. The clothing company I work for is getting rid of all their spring/summer 2006 samples. I have a new jacket, a suit jacket type thing, t-shirts, a cardigan, and about 8 pairs of trousers. Looking at about a grand retail price I would imagine. Perks rule. I need to wade in again in a bit and see what else i can find.

User avatar
Kenny
Posts: 4159
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Teignmouth, Devon

Post by Kenny » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:43 pm

Evan wrote:I have just got myself a shit load of free clothes. The clothing company I work for is getting rid of all their spring/summer 2006 samples. I have a new jacket, a suit jacket type thing, t-shirts, a cardigan, and about 8 pairs of trousers. Looking at about a grand retail price I would imagine. Perks rule. I need to wade in again in a bit and see what else i can find.
Share the wealth.
#4-07.04.05 #11-28.10.05 #28-13.12.05 #34-19.01.06 #70-02.04.06 #93-30.04.06 #144-13.07.06 #169-09.10.06 #227-06.02.07 #285-08.05.07 #421-10.04.08 #526-26.10.08 #528-28.10.08 #725 26.10.09 #726 26.10.09 #816 19.03.10 #1028 24.05.11 #1303-01.12.12

MillionDeadMartian
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Norf' Landan
Contact:

Post by MillionDeadMartian » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Evan wrote:The second time was funnier for me
It gets boring after like the 8th time but if you leave it for a couple of months its absolutely hilarious once again.

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Kenny wrote:
Evan wrote:I have just got myself a shit load of free clothes. The clothing company I work for is getting rid of all their spring/summer 2006 samples. I have a new jacket, a suit jacket type thing, t-shirts, a cardigan, and about 8 pairs of trousers. Looking at about a grand retail price I would imagine. Perks rule. I need to wade in again in a bit and see what else i can find.
Share the wealth.
Meet me in Covent Garden in 10 minutes...

chris_159
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:34 pm

Post by chris_159 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 pm

I saw a legit version of it recently, I'd never realised the classic lines that were covered up by the raucous american laughter in my dodgy-camera version.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests