The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

User avatar
Kirsty
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:32 am
Location: Hadfield
Contact:

Post by Kirsty » Mon May 28, 2007 6:06 pm

Ah, good idea. Luckily I'll be away for most of next season.

MillionDeadMartian
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Norf' Landan
Contact:

Post by MillionDeadMartian » Mon May 28, 2007 11:02 pm

rock_midget wrote:Anyone on here from around M'boro way?
not from round there *wouldn't dare*, but i live in whitby *like 40ish mins away*

skhmmi
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:13 am
Location: Oxfordshire

Post by skhmmi » Tue May 29, 2007 2:18 pm

skhmmi wrote:Yesterday I had the toughest job interview in my entire life......in Brussels.

Apparently 1400 applied, I was in the last 40, and they're selecting 23.
Unsuccessful. :cry:

User avatar
rock_midget
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by rock_midget » Tue May 29, 2007 2:25 pm

MillionDeadMartian wrote:
rock_midget wrote:Anyone on here from around M'boro way?
not from round there *wouldn't dare*, but i live in whitby *like 40ish mins away*
Haha! I know what you mean. Just wondering if anyone's going to the Music Live thing. I'm debating it, it's only a tenner on the train.
skhmmi wrote:
skhmmi wrote:Yesterday I had the toughest job interview in my entire life......in Brussels.

Apparently 1400 applied, I was in the last 40, and they're selecting 23.
Unsuccessful. :cry:
Never mind, at least you got a trip out of it.
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

User avatar
Sonofjellison
Posts: 2751
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:39 am
Location: London

Post by Sonofjellison » Tue May 29, 2007 5:09 pm

rock_midget wrote:
MillionDeadMartian wrote:
rock_midget wrote:Anyone on here from around M'boro way?
not from round there *wouldn't dare*, but i live in whitby *like 40ish mins away*
Haha! I know what you mean. Just wondering if anyone's going to the Music Live thing. I'm debating it, it's only a tenner on the train.
You guys ever been to Blakey Fest on Blakey Moor?

Any good?

User avatar
rock_midget
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by rock_midget » Tue May 29, 2007 6:27 pm

Sonofjellison wrote: You guys ever been to Blakey Fest on Blakey Moor?
Nope, too difficult to get to.
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

User avatar
Lars
Posts: 1173
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:49 pm
Contact:

Post by Lars » Tue May 29, 2007 8:21 pm

I just cleared up about 87GB of data. All of it video/audio related. It's not so impressive when I think about it having been spread across three drives. And even less so when I've apparently around 161GB of video/audio still on them.
http://www.hippieburner.com - Frank audio / live vids

Ice cream eating mother fucker

User avatar
teamescape
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by teamescape » Wed May 30, 2007 9:20 am

I've got to go home from uni. two weeks early to start work. Ballbags.

User avatar
rock_midget
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by rock_midget » Wed May 30, 2007 9:21 am

My hosting are still pissing me about with email problems. I can access everything through webmail, but it won't let me access it through outlook express. I've tried everything they've suggested short of deleting the specific account and starting again, which I don't want to do because there's 35 emails of Quite Important Actually mail on there I need to deal with. ARGH.

In other news, the one time I go to a club without an oh-look-THERE-are-my-breasts top on and I pull. Go fig.
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

Evan

Post by Evan » Wed May 30, 2007 9:28 am

Ruth - How big is your email database? Outlook is a cunt. If your database gets above 1GB, then you can no longer gaurantee it will still work. They tend to corrupt. If the database is big, best archive it and start a fresh one or risk losing the lot (presuming you can still access it?)

User avatar
rock_midget
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by rock_midget » Wed May 30, 2007 11:12 am

It's not just me having this problem, it's a lot of people on my host, so it's not a problem with anything my end.
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

Mikey
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: County Durham, in England.
Contact:

Post by Mikey » Wed May 30, 2007 11:20 am

rock_midget wrote: In other news, the one time I go to a club without an oh-look-THERE-are-my-breasts top on and I pull. Go fig.
That's because it was Skates! I can't wait to see the photographs of Robert...
Nick wrote: carry on making those tunes eh
Image

User avatar
Sonofjellison
Posts: 2751
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:39 am
Location: London

Post by Sonofjellison » Wed May 30, 2007 11:42 am

Lars wrote:I just cleared up about 87GB of data. All of it video/audio related. It's not so impressive when I think about it having been spread across three drives. And even less so when I've apparently around 161GB of video/audio still on them.
I have about 20GB of porn....
rock_midget wrote:
Sonofjellison wrote: You guys ever been to Blakey Fest on Blakey Moor?
Nope, too difficult to get to.
Yeah, figures. You need someone with a car really.

greg
Posts: 3290
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:42 pm

Post by greg » Wed May 30, 2007 11:42 am

"pulling". "a pull". "pull?"

very very poor

User avatar
rock_midget
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:21 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by rock_midget » Wed May 30, 2007 12:09 pm

Oh dear, Greg's on his high horse, and we must choose whether to rise to it or not. Decisions, decisions...
***ROCK MIDGETS.COM***
...size matters...
http://www.rockmidgets.com
http://www.myspace.com/rockmidgets
BenMD wrote:Whoop de fucking do. I didn't rape anyone last night. Someone give me a biscuit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest