The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Kirsty

Post by Kirsty » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:17 pm

I now have a reusable London - Manc train ticket (valid until 30th September) because the guard never checked on the train. Annoyed because I won't get the chance to use it before it runs out.

utensilattack

Post by utensilattack » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:38 pm

I supported Stza from Leftover Crack / Choking Victim last night.
It felt nice to have been the only act not to have had something go stupidly wrong!
And the night before, I played in Sunderland over the road from Chico off the X Factor. Punk.

ninja_turtle

Post by ninja_turtle » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:09 pm

i went to ullapool in scotland last week ... it rained a lot ... i read through a bunch of books ... climbed a mountain ... went on a boat ... saw fuck loads of adorable looking seals ... ate a lot of sea-food ... then sat through a 9 hour car journey to get back to newcastle in time to see mikey play

Sonofjellison

Post by Sonofjellison » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:17 pm

utensilattack wrote:I supported Stza from Leftover Crack / Choking Victim last night.
It felt nice to have been the only act not to have had something go stupidly wrong!
And the night before, I played in Sunderland over the road from Chico off the X Factor. Punk.
Did he bang on about 9/11 or anything? I actually like LoC but apparently he's pretty extreme with his views.

kirkybaz

Post by kirkybaz » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:21 pm

ninja_turtle wrote:i went to ullapool in scotland last week ... it rained a lot ... i read through a bunch of books ... climbed a mountain ... went on a boat ... saw fuck loads of adorable looking seals ... ate a lot of sea-food ... then sat through a 9 hour car journey to get back to newcastle in time to see mikey play
I've been there a couple of times when I was a kid - my grandparents used to live way up north in Scotland - used to love holidays up there

Blair

Post by Blair » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:44 pm

ninja_turtle wrote:i went to ullapool in scotland last week ... it rained a lot ... i read through a bunch of books ... climbed a mountain ... went on a boat ... saw fuck loads of adorable looking seals ... ate a lot of sea-food ... then sat through a 9 hour car journey to get back to newcastle in time to see mikey play
did you go through inverness at all?? theres a "rock" festival in ullapool soon called loopallu, thats ullapool backwards FYI.

ninja_turtle

Post by ninja_turtle » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:03 pm

yeah i saw a banner for that ... hayseed dixie and the stranglers ... PARTAEY!!!

there didnt seem to be very much of anything in ullapool

i spent an afternoon in inverness waiting for my brothers train to get in ... sat about in some french cafe place near marks&spencers eating carrot cake most of the time

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:27 pm

So Friday, I drink ALOT of vodka and projectile vomit my way through til today.

What a way to RUIN a weekend.

David

Post by David » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:21 pm

to add to the list of bollocks stories i keep hearing at band practices, today i heard that the old bassist from idlewild got kicked out because he kept calling roddy woomble roddy womble.

i hope this is true.

i reckon million dead split up because ben kept calling tom pauline.
DanIrelle wrote:LAWLZ DAVID eek

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:22 pm

I kind of assumed that was how it was said, is it more like womb-ble then?

David

Post by David » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:25 pm

Dan wrote:I kind of assumed that was how it was said, is it more like womb-ble then?
i think so... emphasis on the 'oo' sound. and less emphasis on the references to wimbledon common.
DanIrelle wrote:LAWLZ DAVID eek

Prester John

Post by Prester John » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:47 pm

David wrote:to add to the list of bollocks stories i keep hearing at band practices, today i heard that the old bassist from idlewild got kicked out because he kept calling roddy woomble roddy womble.

i hope this is true.
That and he was a drunk. I think.

teamescape

Post by teamescape » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:04 am

Utensilattack, is that Edward Penishands in your avatar or am I imagining things? :/

velcrocuntpiece

Post by velcrocuntpiece » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:18 am

Ellie wrote:projectile vomit
i vomited yesterday. it was just like a tap running melted ice cream. it was pure white and it filled the loo with this frothy stuff that actually looked quite tasty
tiernan wrote:
velcrocuntpiece wrote:
tiernan wrote:hit my bean

lovely
Ta

Wilson

Post by Wilson » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:39 am

Yes you DO know how to ruin one's appetite.

FUCKING HELL RACH!
ray wrote:christ theres a thousand holes to be picked im my paragraph up there and the best you come up with is a punctuation error.