The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Pete

Post by Pete » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 am

I was really blasé when I did it, didn't think it would cause me any hassle. 3 days on, I've had about an hour of solid sleep, the remainder of my nights consist of waking up in pain with him weeping. What makes it worse is it was the first time i'd played football in 2 years so i've got that on my left leg, whilst my right leg is essentially lame from having kicked a ball around for 2 hours and used muscles that hadn't been used in fucking ages. I'm currently moving around the office like i've been forcibly bummed

Lexapalooza

Post by Lexapalooza » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 am

Pete wrote:What makes it worse is it was the first time i'd played football in 2 years so i've got that on my left leg, whilst my right leg is essentially lame from having kicked a ball around for 2 hours and used muscles that hadn't been used in fucking ages.
I hope you learned your lesson. Sport is for fit people.

Pete

Post by Pete » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 am

I discovered that despite being able to run at a set pace in relatively straight lines consistently for over an hour, I cannot run at significantly different paces for more than a minute maximum. Was nearly sick. Going to have to start doing some different types of fitness work when my leg is healed.

marky mark

Post by marky mark » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 am

You can always tell a hockey player from their knees; I've got loads of little scars on them from falling over on astro when playing.

Still, it's preferable to needing stitches after a hockey ball hits you in the head :/

Blonde

Post by Blonde » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Ouch Pete, that is well nasty.

I was about to go and make some lunch. Think I might wait a bit longer.

teamescape

Post by teamescape » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Pete wrote:I was really blasé when I did it, didn't think it would cause me any hassle. 3 days on, I've had about an hour of solid sleep, the remainder of my nights consist of waking up in pain with him weeping. What makes it worse is it was the first time i'd played football in 2 years so i've got that on my left leg, whilst my right leg is essentially lame from having kicked a ball around for 2 hours and used muscles that hadn't been used in fucking ages. I'm currently moving around the office like i've been forcibly bummed
I'd like to think that that's some sort of karma for your comments in the 'computer games thread'. Gutted.
Stu

Pete

Post by Pete » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:32 pm

teamescape wrote:
Pete wrote:I was really blasé when I did it, didn't think it would cause me any hassle. 3 days on, I've had about an hour of solid sleep, the remainder of my nights consist of waking up in pain with him weeping. What makes it worse is it was the first time i'd played football in 2 years so i've got that on my left leg, whilst my right leg is essentially lame from having kicked a ball around for 2 hours and used muscles that hadn't been used in fucking ages. I'm currently moving around the office like i've been forcibly bummed
I'd like to think that that's some sort of karma for your comments in the 'computer games thread'. Gutted.
The leg, the walking or actually being forcibly bummed?

ravi

Post by ravi » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Tomasz wrote:I just quit my job. I titled the letter "to whom it may concern".
did this a couple of weeks ago. such an awesome feeling.
BenMD wrote: and really...who cares about Frank Turner?
Pete wrote:I like your husband.

skhmmi

Post by skhmmi » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Pete wrote:
teamescape wrote:
The leg, the walking or actually being forcibly bummed?
The contrived leg injury cover story and this "forcibly" business isn't fooling anyone, you know.

Pete

Post by Pete » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:15 pm

So I acquiesced to some anal then scraped my leg around the floor to cover for it? I think I'd rather have just had the bumlove and left my leg be in that scenario.

ravi

Post by ravi » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Pete wrote:So I acquiesced to some anal then scraped my leg around the floor to cover for it? I think I'd rather have just had the bumlove and left my leg be in that scenario.
I lol'd
BenMD wrote: and really...who cares about Frank Turner?
Pete wrote:I like your husband.

skhmmi

Post by skhmmi » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Pete wrote:So I acquiesced to some anal then scraped my leg around the floor to cover for it? I think I'd rather have just had the bumlove and left my leg be in that scenario.
You're right, that's a bad analysis now I think it through. It's more likely you succumbed to your suppressed urges and entertained some backdoor action with wild abandon, then were overcome with terrible self-loathing over the whole affair afterward and went out to play football with the lads to reaffirm your masculinity.

But it's fine, Pete. Just because you enjoy a bit of cock now and then, doesn't make you any less of a man. :)

Pete

Post by Pete » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:38 pm

skhmmi wrote:
You're right, that's a bad analysis now I think it through. It's more likely you succumbed to your suppressed urges and entertained some backdoor action with wild abandon, then were overcome with terrible self-loathing over the whole affair afterward and went out to play football with the lads to reaffirm your masculinity.

But it's fine, Pete. Just because you enjoy a bit of cock now and then, doesn't make you any less of a man. :)
Why would anyone consider being gay makes you any less of a man? Do you hate the gays, Kenneth? I'm getting the feeling you do. Maybe the suppression and self loathing is a bit closer to home.

Lexapalooza

Post by Lexapalooza » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

ravi wrote:
Tomasz wrote:I just quit my job. I titled the letter "to whom it may concern".
did this a couple of weeks ago. such an awesome feeling.
I need another new fucking job. Got a month left on this contract and am not going to renew

skhmmi

Post by skhmmi » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Pete wrote:Why would anyone consider being gay makes you any less of a man? Do you hate the gays, Kenneth? I'm getting the feeling you do. Maybe the suppression and self loathing is a bit closer to home.
It's all true, I'm living a lie. But you broke my heart, "Petey", and so it's just easier this way.