The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:09 am

martin wrote:Fucking hell, would definitely be looking to go 'dans le derrière'.
Maybe that's what dan's song is an opaque reference to.

In fairness, was a lovely meal including tempura foie gras, which may have put me a good few years closer to inevitable heart failure (as did my fucking fucking cunting fucking phone bill)
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
norelation
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:40 am

Post by norelation » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:11 am

Pete wrote:
DanIrelle wrote:What's with the "and not fat" add on to your sig? Did I miss something?
Frank mentions fat little kiddies in Mr Richards (is my guess)
Nothing gets past you, Pete, does it?

Now if I said "no coffeespoons", what (in Frank terms) would that be alluding to?
Pete wrote:The FT forum is not the outside world!
My kids are tall, charming, harmless and not fat - and they all went to Wembley.

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:18 am

norelation wrote:
Pete wrote:
DanIrelle wrote:What's with the "and not fat" add on to your sig? Did I miss something?
Frank mentions fat little kiddies in Mr Richards (is my guess)
Nothing gets past you, Pete, does it?

Now if I said "no coffeespoons", what (in Frank terms) would that be alluding to?
Coffeespoons would be a drugs ref to me, but that's because i'm weird.

It's the legal background, NR... like a stealthy fox.
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
norelation
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:40 am

Post by norelation » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:26 am

Pete wrote:
norelation wrote:
Pete wrote: Frank mentions fat little kiddies in Mr Richards (is my guess)
Nothing gets past you, Pete, does it?

Now if I said "no coffeespoons", what (in Frank terms) would that be alluding to?
Coffeespoons would be a drugs ref to me, but that's because i'm weird.
Er, no. Well, to the first half of your answer.
Pete wrote:The FT forum is not the outside world!
My kids are tall, charming, harmless and not fat - and they all went to Wembley.

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:27 am

Enlighten me
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
norelation
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:40 am

Post by norelation » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Pete wrote:Enlighten me
Oh, alright then.

Compare and contrast ft's carpe diem message in, well, most of his songs.
Pete wrote:The FT forum is not the outside world!
My kids are tall, charming, harmless and not fat - and they all went to Wembley.

Marta
Posts: 2729
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by Marta » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am

Just found out I got 100% in all three A2 English Lit modules.
Two A2 History modules.
Two A2 Psychology modules.
Two A2 Sociology modules.

I don't think I have ever been so proud of myself.
Fuck you, Cambridge.

User avatar
Tomasz
Posts: 1546
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:05 am

Post by Tomasz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 am

Marta wrote:Just found out I got 100% in all three A2 English Lit modules.
Two A2 History modules.
Two A2 Psychology modules.
Two A2 Sociology modules.

I don't think I have ever been so proud of myself.
Fuck you, Cambridge.
What about the third history/psychology/sociology modules? eh? eh? what about those eh? ;)

Well done! :D
Pete wrote:Sometimes, I wish I was a dog on a swing.

Marta
Posts: 2729
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by Marta » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:59 am

Haha
Thank you :D

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:24 am

Well done Marta

This is how things like Nazism got started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1fvk4GhKoQ
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
Bigby
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Bigby » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Pete wrote: This is how things like Nazism got started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1fvk4GhKoQ
I think you've got it backwards - this is what Nazism could have led to if we didn't give them a good kicking and tell them to pack it in.

I can't stand Will.i.am, did you see him in any interviews after he did that Obama song? Everyone assumed he was smart because he did a political song but then after a couple of minutes of questions it became pretty clear that he's a fucking idiot. I saw him on Bill Maher's show and he could barely string two coherent sentences together

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Words cannot describe how much I hate Charlie Brooker. Sensationalist Guardianista fuckwad, just keep your head up your own ass and stop taking it out to share your shitwad opinion. Cunt.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... -men-power
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

Evan

Post by Evan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Pete wrote:Words cannot describe how much I hate Charlie Brooker. Sensationalist Guardianista fuckwad, just keep your head up your own ass and stop taking it out to share your shitwad opinion. Cunt.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... -men-power
Strongly disagree.

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 pm

I know. Most people do. It'll change, truth will out eventually
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

Evan

Post by Evan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Naaa. I appreciate his sense of humor and use of insults and swear words.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests