The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

User avatar
Pown
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:46 pm
Location: Sheffield

Post by Pown » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 am

well basically i d finished fir ghr dsummef wiir i ducj tiu akk
Kenny wrote:Pown-ed :wink:

User avatar
Chris Twat
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 am
Location: C'mon, smokes, let's go.

Post by Chris Twat » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:14 am

Pown wrote:well basically i d finished fir ghr dsummef wiir i ducj tiu akk
...what?
Image

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:39 am

Chris Twat wrote:
Pown wrote:well basically i d finished fir ghr dsummef wiir i ducj tiu akk
...what?
Well basically i've finished for the summer - w00t - i fuck you all.

Looks pretty obvious to me...
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
Pown
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:46 pm
Location: Sheffield

Post by Pown » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:41 am

i hurt today. a lot.
Kenny wrote:Pown-ed :wink:

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:43 am

Why, in the name of all that is holy, would you be up at 8.30am the day after your last exam when you can stay in bed for as long as you like? You bring this on yourself!
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
Pown
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:46 pm
Location: Sheffield

Post by Pown » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 am

im still in bed, woke up, had to get a drink. will end up going back to bed for a few hours no doubt. trying to work out what happened last night first.
Kenny wrote:Pown-ed :wink:

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 am

Never ask that question. If you don't remember it then it never happened. Stay safe in ignorance.
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

User avatar
DanIrelle
Posts: 2230
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: The crooked town/Nottingham
Contact:

Post by DanIrelle » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 am

Pown wrote:well basically i d finished fir ghr dsummef wiir i ducj tiu akk
Haa. I knew this would happen.
Aprils wrote:Now we've just got DaniEreEllle

User avatar
newmy
Posts: 2336
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: London

Post by newmy » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am

Been shortlisted for a bbc work experience placement - woo! Applied in february or something so it's taken them a stupidly long time. Interview on friday...[/nervous]

Pete
Posts: 6621
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Pete » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:42 am

Where's the interview / what dept?
frank wrote:Think of it like weight-lifting. High notes are heavy weights.

Rybo
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Post by Rybo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 am

Pete wrote:If you don't remember it then it never happened.
Haha, that is my favourite saying. A shame not everyone accepts it as fact.

Evan

Post by Evan » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 am

My favourite saying would have to be "Its only wrong if you get caught"

User avatar
robmcburger
Posts: 1709
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:30 pm

Post by robmcburger » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:00 pm

newmy wrote:Been shortlisted for a bbc work experience placement - woo! Applied in february or something so it's taken them a stupidly long time. Interview on friday...[/nervous]
My friend's girlfriend did a month placement at BBC Manchester, was a bit hit and miss from what I hear.

User avatar
teamescape
Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by teamescape » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:09 pm

newmy wrote:Been shortlisted for a bbc work experience placement - woo! Applied in february or something so it's taken them a stupidly long time. Interview on friday...[/nervous]
Good luck and all that. What are your ultimate 'career plans'?

Finally sent my application off for the paralegal job. I reckon I'm in with a chance of at least an interview. Please. God?
Stu

User avatar
LeighAnn
Posts: 699
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: NC, USA
Contact:

Post by LeighAnn » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:20 pm

I hate switching time zones. Fuck. Why is it I can adjust well enough to stay up late but I still wake up at 5 am? In other news, I've won a whopping 34 cents here in Vegas :)
[url=htthttp://www.last.fm/user/FendersRock]my ears[/url] ~ my eyes ~ myspaz ~ my biz

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests