The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

Wilson

Post by Wilson » Tue May 05, 2009 8:52 pm

DanIrelle wrote:This is a piss take.
I'm trying to book my accommodation for Nottingham but you have to have a password, which they give to you, except they haven't given me mine and noone's fucking answering the phone or replying to my emails!!!
I'm beyond stressed. It's alright it's not as if where I'm going to be staying for the next year of my life isn't important is it?
Jesus wept. I'm gonna end up in a shithole.
Funnily enough, I had similar problems, not with Trent tho. Been waiting for mails until the week before I came over. It turned out that they had sent all the information to my student mail account, the one I couldn't access until I arrived. Brilliant.
ray wrote:christ theres a thousand holes to be picked im my paragraph up there and the best you come up with is a punctuation error.

tosh

Post by tosh » Tue May 05, 2009 9:06 pm

KingRob wrote:
Gerry wrote:I was voted "most likely to become a rock star" in my school year book.

I also got "most likely to become a pop star" as well :shock: and was voted third in the "best male hair" bit
I got 'Most Distrurbed' :( bad times.
I was most likely to still be "pining after milliondead and following frank turner around" in my yearbook. True story.
Aprils wrote:there is literally no hope
Barry wrote:
emma_jane wrote:my bf
I'm out

Rubber_Soul

Post by Rubber_Soul » Tue May 05, 2009 9:29 pm

I got best dressed. I think it was ironic :(
My acoustic sessions and history of Addistock gigs etc... - http://addistock.wordpress.com/

Find Addistock on facebook and twitter here - - http://www.facebook.com/AddistockSessions or http://twitter.com/addistock

newmy

Post by newmy » Tue May 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Wilson wrote:
I'm trying to book my accommodation for Nottingham but you have to have a password, which they give to you, except they haven't given me mine and noone's fucking answering the phone or replying to my emails!!!
I'm beyond stressed. It's alright it's not as if where I'm going to be staying for the next year of my life isn't important is it?
Funnily enough, I had similar problems, not with Trent tho. Been waiting for mails until the week before I came over. It turned out that they had sent all the information to my student mail account, the one I couldn't access until I arrived. Brilliant.
My friend had problems at Nottingham uni with accomodation, and ended up on a camp bed in the corridor for the first week or so. Good times.

ravi

Post by ravi » Tue May 05, 2009 10:44 pm

a lot of people on this forum are using this expression. i have never heard it used IRL before.
BenMD wrote: and really...who cares about Frank Turner?
Pete wrote:I like your husband.

LeighAnn

Post by LeighAnn » Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Is it wrong to be a little annoyed that a friend is using a picture of me as her avatar on facebook? It's from her wedding, and not only was I insanely drunk, but wearing a hideous dress and hat that she made me wear.

Maybe I should find some old incriminating photo of her to use.
[url=htthttp://www.last.fm/user/FendersRock]my ears[/url] ~ my eyes ~ myspaz ~ my biz

DanIrelle

Post by DanIrelle » Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 am

tosh wrote:
KingRob wrote:
Gerry wrote:I was voted "most likely to become a rock star" in my school year book.

I also got "most likely to become a pop star" as well :shock: and was voted third in the "best male hair" bit
I was most likely to still be "pining after milliondead and following frank turner around" in my yearbook. True story.
Our friends had to a write a "In 10 years time I will be" about others and mine wrote 'still trying to spread the Frank Turner love'.
newmy wrote:
Wilson wrote:
My friend had problems at Nottingham uni with accomodation, and ended up on a camp bed in the corridor for the first week or so. Good times.
Oh lovely.
ravi wrote:
a lot of people on this forum are using this expression. i have never heard it used IRL before.
Ha.
Aprils wrote:Now we've just got DaniEreEllle

newmy

Post by newmy » Wed May 06, 2009 9:37 am

My Dad uses 'Jesus Wept' all the time, as well as the classic 'shit-a-brick'.

martin

Post by martin » Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 am

tosh wrote:
KingRob wrote:

i somehow landed the title of 'class clown'.

mind you, it was voted for by people in the year below, who only knew me for pissing on someone.
"they cant even read what their selling, dirty bastards"

Pown

Post by Pown » Wed May 06, 2009 11:25 am

notts halls are horrible.

true story.
Kenny wrote:Pown-ed :wink:

DanIrelle

Post by DanIrelle » Wed May 06, 2009 3:04 pm

Pown wrote:notts halls are horrible.

true story.
Encouraging words, thank you.
Aprils wrote:Now we've just got DaniEreEllle

Fezbob

Post by Fezbob » Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Is it me or does Rob McBurger of Frank Turner and Million Dead forum fame look increasingly like Jamie Lenman (ex Reuben singer):

greg

Post by greg » Wed May 06, 2009 4:34 pm

what an utterly ghastly suit / tie / shirt combination. sort it out.

Pete

Post by Pete » Wed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Fezbob wrote:Is it me or does Rob McBurger of Frank Turner and Million Dead forum fame look increasingly like Jamie Lenman (ex Reuben singer):
You did NOT look like that in my head...

Not that I picture all of you people in my head at all...

*cough*

David

Post by David » Wed May 06, 2009 4:45 pm

pete - that isn't fezbob - it is robmcburger. or have I misunderstood what liam was saying.

and yes, terrible terrible tie. I expected better of Rob.