Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

fucking funny, or annoying cunt?

annoying cunt
100%

Total votes: 28

teamescape

Post by teamescape » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:44 pm

I swear I read somewhere about him being totally off his tits and coming into the MTV studios with a piglet wrapped in a shawl, claiming that it was a baby.
I could be lying, however.

jammus

Post by jammus » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:07 pm

greg wrote:"my goal is to live forever. so far, so good" that just isn't at all funny
while not hilarious it's pretty good and infinately more clever than 'tee-hee bum sex' jokes
I tend to get on with everyone, although I don't like all the chat from the Diana Circle - they say lots of nasty things about Camilla Parker Bowles, and talk about conspiracies, and play Candle In The Wind a lot.

greg

Post by greg » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:10 pm

jammus wrote:
greg wrote:"my goal is to live forever. so far, so good" that just isn't at all funny
while not hilarious it's pretty good and infinately more clever than 'tee-hee bum sex' jokes
'tee-hee bum sex' is fucking funny, and you know it. 'my goal is to live forever. so far, so good', without steven wright's voice and demenour, sounds like something off a birthday card featuring a cat hanging off a washing line.

Ellie

Post by Ellie » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:41 pm

My friend works at the Royal Opera House and last night worked the GQ awards.

Russell Brand attended and at the aftershow was leching over all the women and also entertained by greeting people with silly poses. Hehehe

Oh and he won the award for: Most Stylish Man.

sifl

Post by sifl » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:41 am

one-irritating-tone-of-voice

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:01 pm

Ellie wrote:...GQ awards.
...he won the award for: Most Stylish Man.
I always said that was a shit magazine. Stylish? My fucking hole! Does wearing a scarf in summer make you stylish then? I thought it meant you're a cunt. Thanks GQ for straightening that out.

teamescape

Post by teamescape » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:38 pm

I always said that was a shit magazine. Stylish? My fucking hole! Does wearing a scarf in summer make you stylish then? I thought it meant you're a cunt. Thanks GQ for straightening that out.
Hahaha! That's a case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Fezbob

Post by Fezbob » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:57 pm

anyone catch the 1st episode of Russell's new show last night/know if there's a repeat? as I completely forgot.

craig

Post by craig » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:07 pm

yea i forgot about it also but seen parts of the repeat last night, wasn't great but entertaining enough. lilly allen was the guest.I'd imagine there''ll be a repeat in the next few days.

greg

Post by greg » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:18 pm

Fezbob wrote:anyone catch the 1st episode of Russell's new show last night/know if there's a repeat? as I completely forgot.
wasn't amazing, but still pretty funny. particularly when a small blind woman got involved.