The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Rant and rave at will, that's why you're here, this is the internet after all

Moderators: marowak, Blonde, skhmmxi

reitzel6570

Re: The I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY Thread

Post by reitzel6570 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:55 am

It's been over a year since we've had nothing to say. Just sayin'!

I picked out some new eyeglass frames today, and I made sure to get the flexible kind that you can twist without breaking so they survive crowd surfers and exuberant moshers.

Sivvy

Post by Sivvy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:39 am

A whole year? Wow. It has been pretty quiet on here of late. Where is everyone? (Probably over on the FB page, posting pictures of llamas and fretting about Lost Evenings tickets that HAVEN'T EVEN GONE ON SALE YET).

Good choice with the eyeglasses. I recently woke myself (and several other passengers) up on an early morning flight by loudly singing a Ben Marwood song in my sleep. It was 'Under Lock and Key' which, taken out of context, could run the risk of being somewhat misconstrued. I'm probably on a watch list somewhere now.

Evan

Post by Evan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:56 am

Sivvy wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:39 am
A whole year? Wow. It has been pretty quiet on here of late. Where is everyone? (Probably over on the FB page, posting pictures of llamas and fretting about Lost Evenings tickets that HAVEN'T EVEN GONE ON SALE YET).
This amused me. Just one more reason why I simply cannot interact with the FB lot.
Beverley, Birmingham, Blackheath, Boston, Cheltenham, Dublin, Donington, Guildford, Hatfield, Hoboken, Knebworth, Latitude, Leamington Spa, London, Manchester, New York, Nottingham, Oxford, Reading, Sayreville, Sheffield, Southend, Wembley, Wolverhampton.

reitzel6570

Post by reitzel6570 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Evan wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:56 am
This amused me. Just one more reason why I simply cannot interact with the FB lot.
Ha. I definitely have nothing to say on FB today. The debate has been mostly quite civil though.

darlenet.

Post by darlenet. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:32 am

reitzel6570 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:55 am
It's been over a year since we've had nothing to say. Just sayin'!
Well, I never have nothing to say. So, here goes. Hurricanes are dicks.
shows? 64 so far

reitzel6570

Post by reitzel6570 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:30 am

darlenet. wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:32 am
Well, I never have nothing to say. So, here goes. Hurricanes are dicks.
My sister's brother-in-law got sent to Puerto Rico to work with FEMA. I was like, why?, isn't he a dentist? Yeah. He's being sent to identify people by dental records. Fuuuuck.

smartiepants

Post by smartiepants » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Nothing much to say today that hasn't been said already these last few days, quietly at work currently listening to the Homeless Gospel Choir's album normal, its so good, my favourite album of the year so far
Towns & Cities:: Cambridge: Northampton: Hatfield: London: Portsmouth: Brighton: Dublin, Norwich, Rock City Nottingham for gig 2000 & FTLE